Friday, May 7, 2010

You are looking at a winner!

 I entered the House of Gems contest held in their Flickr Group. They were suppose to post the winners on the 30th of April but didn't. I was just starting to feel like a loser when I check the group on the 2nd of May only to find out that 3hrs before they posted the results. I didn't have any fingers or toes crossed because I thought that it would be hopeless and clicked on the link to see who won.

But to my surprise I saw my name listed in 2nd place!! Yes, I won! I got 2nd place! Whooooooo!!!!
I received a $100 shopping spree from them. I chose what I want already and I hope I receive it in about two weeks. I picked 3 pliers,6 strands of beads, copper crimps, copper earwires and a bead reamer. These items were on my list of things to buy but I guess I don't have to buy it anymore.




Here's my entry into the contest



Thank you House of Gems


No comments: